This twenty-year-old is ready to conquer the world. Sort of.
Let me conquer the City of Lights first.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

um... so... well... speechless

the good news: after walking in the rain, passing through security three times, pay $120 and waiting an hour and a half i got my visa for France. By the way, the application can be in English, and they process the application in 10 minutes, not three days.

the bad news: i was supposed to be taking three classes for credit abroad. I found out on December 9th that had been cancelled. i found out two weeks ago that a second one would only maybe transfer. i found out today that the third class was cancelled. So.. now, I might be taking two independent studies, one class that might count, and one class that's worthless. awesome.

Can someone remind again me why I'm going?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home