This twenty-year-old is ready to conquer the world. Sort of.
Let me conquer the City of Lights first.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

forget-me-not

tomorrow i have an appointment with my academic advisor where she signs of on the papers that say officially that i will be abroad and that the university is letting me go and i cannot forget about this meeting or i will never ever ever be able to go see my advisor again.

ps i sent in my medical, room and course selections forms. an apartment with a roommate who is "neat, outgoing, considerate and mature" sounds amazing. so does taking only 4 class, and only needing a C for the credits to transfer and having the grades not factor into my GPA. although i freaked out for ten seconds today because what if i get there and all my classes are at eight am or something ridiculous like that? i might just have to turn around and come back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home