This twenty-year-old is ready to conquer the world. Sort of.
Let me conquer the City of Lights first.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

an update

Things are slowly getting worked out regarding my travel plans after my official study abroad program ends. I will be traveling with two of my crazy friends from high school, and one of their roommates from college that we are all friends with. It's going to be an interesting adventure.

Here's what it looks like right now:

June 1st - 5th: Corfu, Greece

June 6th - 14th: Other Greek Islands (Santorini or Kos, Ios, Athens)

June 15th - 20th: Prague, Czech Republic

June 21st - 26th: Amsterdam, Netherlands

Now the stressful part is finding hostels, finding flights, finding guidebooks and finding things that everyone will want to do. Also, I need to figure out what I'm doing from May 21st, the day my finals end, until June 1st when we will meet up in Greece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home