This twenty-year-old is ready to conquer the world. Sort of.
Let me conquer the City of Lights first.

Friday, October 07, 2005

no more "kinda"

I've been checking the CEA website frequently over the last couple days to see if I've been accepted. Unfortunately, until today, the website was not working. I happened to check it today after class and it showed that my ACCEPTANCE PACKET was sent out to me today!

Which means that barring some emergency or unforseeable event...

I will be studying abroad in Paris during the Spring 2006 semester!

I feel like it is appropriate to now change my blog title from "Paris Awaits... Kinda." to "Paris Awaits." :).



Paris awaits. Finally.

2 Comments:

Blogger Morris said...

Awesome, glad you got the paris gig. I know you have told me that is what you have always wanted. So i'm really happy for you!

Mr. Morris
Ask Morris

10/07/2005 8:45 PM  
Blogger Erin M said...

how exciting! Eat up every bit of teh culture you can

10/09/2005 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home