This twenty-year-old is ready to conquer the world. Sort of.
Let me conquer the City of Lights first.

Monday, February 20, 2006

hi!

Hey Littles,

(I have a minute and a half before mcdonalds - and my internet - closes for night, so don't be offended that this is short!!)

How is everything?? I've been getting all the Zeta emails and they make me SO HAPPY! It sounds like you guys did a great job with recruitment! And you guys have so much cool stuff planned!!!!

I also saw that you guys signed up to Bigs!!! I am so excited for you... make sure you guys pick some cool littles that know how to have a good time (it's a prerequisite for being a Monkey!!)

I miss you guys and Zeta and College Park so much, even though I am having a lot of fun here. I can't wait to hear all about your semesters!!

zlam,

Julie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home