This twenty-year-old is ready to conquer the world. Sort of.
Let me conquer the City of Lights first.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

the important part

Today, at work, I was looking for all this flight information (let's assume it was lunchtime). I don't really remember what I googled but I imagine it included some combination of "go, fly, europe, cheap, travel". I found a great, great, european travel search engine. It started with a K and was called something like Kanando or Kamazoo or Kanzono... you get the idea. It searched about 30 airlines for me. It was the most amazing thing ever! Now, the expedia fare is fine, and that's what I'll probably end up booking, but I have spent the past two hours triving to find that search engine with no success. Does anyone out there know the website I am refering to?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

please take this not as an insult but as a helpful observation. Bright green font on a light blue background is murder for the eyes. You will probably have a better chance at getting a readership if you make your blog pleasant to view. Don't take my word for it ask an optometrist.

1/10/2006 2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://wikitravel.org/

1/11/2006 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home