This twenty-year-old is ready to conquer the world. Sort of.
Let me conquer the City of Lights first.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Au Revoir!

Hey guys,

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not in Paris just yet. I leave Monday!


Below you'll find my information for this semester. I'm getting a cell phone but not until I after arrive so that number will have to wait. I'll be in Paris until June 1st and then I'll be travelling around Europe (Greece, Prague, Amsterdam) until June 26th. I'd love to hear from you or see you if you are going to be in Europe!

I know many of you are starting school (and recruitment) this week. I wish you luck in both, or in whatever else you may have in store this semester. I'm going to miss all of you so much!

Also, I'd REALLY love to hear about your adventures this semester! Keep me updated! Send e-mails!


love & miss / zlam / much love,

Julie

--
Class of 2007
RH Smith School of Business
University of Maryland

Seek the Noblest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home